The Intuitive Partner Awards were the finale of the Intuitive Partner Conference held last week at the Everyman Cinema in London’s King’s Cross.
The aim of the day was to help Intuitive partners to accelerate their success in Business Intelligence. Intuitive presented an update on product strategy and future roadmap, a preview of the new features and benefits of Intuitive 5. Attendees also heard from long-term partner Advanced about their integration of Intuitive dashboards into their Cloud HCM solutions. We also had a presentation from Stinus Morson, Head of IS Services of Morson Group about their use of Intuitive dashboards to drive performance and client satisfaction.
The day culminated with Intuitive’s Partner Recognition Awards. Winners in each category were as follows (pictured from l-r above):
• Salesperson of the Year – Karl Broom, FSI
• Best use of the Solution - Gary McPherson, Konica Minolta
• Technical Excellence Award – ProcessFlows Sofia BI Team
• Partner of the Year – Achievability
• £1m Partner Club – Advanced